Join us for our next Teaching and Support Staff recruitment event!
Our next recruitment event will be held at Hearsall Community Academy, Tuesday 6th February, 17:30-19:30
Inspire Education Trust is a Multi Academy Trust that grew from a shared belief that children deserve a first-class education, so that each individual child and student understands what they are capable of, what talents they have, and strives for excellence in themselves in order to succeed in the next stage of their education and the world of work.
We understand that every member of our staff is here for the best interest of our children. With them, we want to ensure that every child is valued and that the unique identity of each of our schools is protected, celebrated and recognised for the contribution it makes to ensuring our pupils have the best education and experiences.
At Inspire Education Trust, we are committed to working towards the best balance of hard work, commitment and wellbeing as well as avoiding the burden of unnecessary tasks. Our trust leaders aspire that all colleagues are fit, well and content at work. Some of the small but important things we give back to staff are listed below.
- External coffee van visits for staff use
- Flexible and generous approach to family appointments, children’s events, nativities, sports days etc
- Opportunities for staff to get involved in sport and physical activity
- Opportunities for career developments always considered
- Support for new staff starters who join Inspire Education Trust (e.g buddy pairing)
- An annual flu jab for all staff available upon request each winter
- Calendars regularly reviewed with staff workload in mind
- Measured approach to lesson drop-ins
- No student/class data collected for data’s sake
- Prayer and worship time across our CofE schools
- Staff marking & workload group to guide and develop policy
- 8 free external counselling sessions for all staff
- PPA time designed to promote a healthy work life balance wherever possible
- Dedicated classroom wherever possible for all teaching staff
- Free wellbeing app subscription
- Yearly wellbeing day
- Staff wellbeing integral to the appraisal process
- Communications protocol which promotes healthy work life balance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Approachable Senior Leadership Teams
- Staff Social Events
- Staff wellbeing champion network of support
- Employee Assistance Programme – Health Assured
It is my pleasure to welcome you to Inspire Education Trust. At Inspire Education Trust we are passionate about making a difference to the lives of our pupils. They are at the heart of everything we do and we strive to inspire all learners, and want all our schools to be the best they can be and for each and every child, to discover the skills, abilities, talents and interests that lie within them.
We believe in working in partnership, enabling us to ensure all children and pupils achieve their full potential. Our schools know the impact that working collaboratively can bring.
Our schools have a desire to question, change and innovate to ensure that what they provide enables our children to become successful learners, confident individuals and responsible citizens.
At the same time, we recognise the importance for each school to retain and promote their individual identity. Every school has its own context and challenges. This is why we encourage our member schools to lead and manage in a way that preserves that individual identity and responds to the specific needs of their children and community.
The combination of autonomy and collaboration across key areas of leadership and management, underpinned by shared values and best practice is what makes our schools special.
Directions to event
See below for directions to Hearsall Community Academy, Coventry.
Register your interest to attend our Recruitment Event at Hearsall Academy, Tuesday 6th February, 17:30-19:30